How to Install WordPress and Layers on BlueHost
This article provides some guidance on navigating the Bluehost and Mojo Marketplaces control panel to install WordPress, Layers and Layers themes.
- Login to your Bluehost control panel
- Click Install WordPress under the Website box, and follow the wizard to select a domain and create a password
- When you are asked to select a domain and optionally create a subfolder, do not create a subfolder unless you absolutely have to! WordPress works best installed on the domain root.
- You will get a summary of your new site info. Close the wizard when complete to return to your control panel.
- Login to your new WordPress admin by visiting the domain you selected, i.e. http://www.yourdomain.com
- You should be greeted with the Mojo landing page. Click Admin Login.
- Login with your email address and the password you set in step 2
- Go to →
- Download Layers and save it to your desktop. Continue with the Install Layers Guide
- Once Layers is installed and activated, thats all you need to do!
Did you know?
Our friends at Jetpack are doing some incredible work to improve the WordPress experience. Check out Jetpack and improve your site's security, speed and reliability.