How to Export Builder Page Layouts
The below steps outline how to export individual builder page layouts for backup, or to create a preset as part of a Style Kit.
- From the WordPress Dashboard, click on →
- Click the page you wish to export
- Click the Export button at bottom-left
- Choose where you wish to save the file, edit the file name if desired, and click Save
- You will have a .json file on your hard drive containing the exported layout.
Did you know?
Our friends at Jetpack are doing some incredible work to improve the WordPress experience. Check out Jetpack and improve your site's security, speed and reliability.