How do I Enable Scroll Animations in Layers?
Scroll animations are subtle movement or fading animations that affect your widget content as the page is scrolled and are available in Layers Pro 2.0+.
To enable animations:
- Go to Appearance → Customize
- Expand Site Settings then click General
- Toggle Enable Site Wide Animations until it is gray
To disable animations:
- Go to APPEARANCE → CUSTOMIZE
- Expand SITE SETTINGS then click GENERAL
- Toggle Enable Site Wide Animations until it is blue
Did you know?
Our friends at Jetpack are doing some incredible work to improve the WordPress experience. Check out Jetpack and improve your site's security, speed and reliability.