Layers Release 1.1.4
This release focuses on improving existing functionality and adding developer support.
- Leaving the elements argument for custom Design Bar items would throw an error, we’ve created a fallback for it
- Quotations in text fields are now properly escaped
- Fixed the post widget which was not working as desired between 1.1.2 and 1.1.3
- Removed query strings from Layers custom font includes, this fixes the 404 issue some users experienced when loading the customizer
- The 12/12 (single column) setting in the Content Widget column will now allow the excerpt to span full width for better shortcode support.
- Added styling for WooCommerce shortcodes. Be sure to use these in combination with the Default Page Template in Layers.
- Added a filter to the layers_inline_styles() function, developers can now use the layers_inline_' . $type . '_css filter to add custom CSS to the inline style generator
- Added filter on the layers_post_featured_media() function to control the output of the HTML. You can still use the existing basic action hooks to add markup before or after featured media.
- Improved the instantiation of customizer defaults and color controls
- Better handling of CSS3 animations in Safari