Layers Hotfix 1.2.7
This hotfix resolves a debug error on adding a new slider widget the first time in a page, which manifests itself as the slider not appearing in the preview until the page is saved and the customizer reloaded. It also resolves a back-end JS error when selecting a font in Site Settings, which you hopefully didn’t notice :)
Layers Release 1.2.6
- WooCommerce: Improved visual look of WooCommerce widgets when placed in the footer panels.
- WooCommerce: Cart quantity color is now dynamic using RGBA values.
- Core: Added layers-range Customizer control.
- Core: Added Heading Divider layers-heading-divider Customizer control.
- Core: Added TRBL (Top, Right, Bottom, Left for Padding and Margin) layers-trbl-field Customizer control.
- Core: Added Customizer state-remembering to the Panels, Sections and Widgets so position gets remembered across page-refresh (added in off-state till further testing)
- Customizer: Added Reset-to-Default button to the controls (added in off-state till further testing)
- Core: Made FontAwesome available to the theme front-end – this means the style is registered but not enqueued so devs can enqueue it by it’s hook layers-font-awesome
- Core: Added framework method for doing repeated content/fields in Layers Widgets using the following helper functions register_repeater_defaults() , repeater() , get_layers_field_name() , get_layers_field_id()
- Core: Added new method to add fields or field-groups to the Layers Design-Bar
- Core: Added animations to make deleting items in the widgets (with repeater items) more explanatory and friendly. e.g. Columns and Slides.
- Core: Added custom jquery-easing to use with Widgets on front-end – layersEaseInOut
- Core: Slider CSS completely re-written to work with Flexbox, more reliable centering and auto-heighting
- Core: Slider CSS has been split between components.css and responsive.css where relevant to screensize
- Slider Widget: Image-bottom slider setting now available
- Slider Widget: Large font in the slider now resizes to medium in responsive mode
- Posts: Change list Read More button to be rendered by an action layers_list_read_more – allow disabling, and a filter to get the text layers_read_more_text – allow modifying
- Frontend: Created Using Layers icon is 50% smaller
- Customizer: Changed “Preview this Page” to “View this Page”
- Customizer: The’Layout’ panels have been renamed to “Styling”, “Logo & Menu Position” to “Header Arrangement”, “Header Style” to “Features”
- Widgets: Added class names to the Layers widgets – layers-contact-widget , layers-content-widget , layers-post-widget , layers-slider-widget
- Customizer: Customizer controls take ‘colspan ‘ arg that controls its column span eg 3 will span 3 of 12 column grid.
- Customizer: trbl Customizer control can be limited to use just ‘top’ and ‘bottom’ by using the 'fields ‘ setting and passing args array of required fields.
- Customizer: To set customizer controls classnames use: class to add to the the container classname (boxes the container), and input_class to add to the input classname.
- Widgets: layers_inline_styles() now outputs cleaner more human-readable CSS block.
- Slider Widgets: The Slider Height option has been moved to the top of the Slider menu in the Design Bar
- Auto-height slide no longer breaks when you only have one slide.
- Fixed “Powered by Envato” typo in marketplace.
- Fixed Search results when empty
- Focus slide fix, when entering the customizer.
- Auto padding on top of first widget when is unique widgets like slider now also takes into account the custom padding added by user there to start with.