Layers 1.0.6 Release
This hotfix addresses some CSS load order issues for installs using Advanced and Custom CSS.
- Added the ability to bypass the built-in Customizer sanitization
- Added language support for Chinese (simplified), Turkish, German and Spanish
- Clicking anywhere on the page will close any open design bar sub menus
- The Layers “Page Builder” template is now labelled “Layers Template” in the drop-down.
- Customizer nav menu has been converted to a drop-down for easier/more semantic navigation
- Added MIT license information to swiper.js
- Adjusted grouped product styling in WooCommerce
- Text change ‘Editing widget content’ slide
- Removed unused WooCommerce CSS
- Unchecking all post meta in the widget Display options now correctly hides all the meta
- Top menu no longer pre-fills pages in unused menu locations.
- WooCommerce pages no longer have a spacing issue when right sidebar is turned on
- .sub-menu width in off-canvas menu has been fixed to avoid text-wrapping
- Fixed big gap appearing above a sticky header when you’re logged in on a mobile phone
- Removed dots from payment methods radio buttons in WooCommerce checkout page
- Selecting visual selectors or design bar sub-menus inside widgets will deselect visual active states of the controls
- get_theme_mod( ‘custom-css’ ); no longer uses layers_inline_style, this is in preperation of PostMessage support