How to Install WordPress and Layers on BlueHost
This article provides some guidance on navigating the Bluehost and Mojo Marketplaces control panel to install WordPress, Layers and Layers themes.
- Login to your Bluehost control panel
- Click Install WordPress under the Website box, and follow the wizard to select a domain and create a password
- When you are asked to select a domain and optionally create a subfolder, do not create a subfolder unless you absolutely have to! WordPress works best installed on the domain root.
- You will get a summary of your new site info. Close the wizard when complete to return to your control panel.
- Login to your new WordPress admin by visiting the domain you selected, i.e. http://www.yourdomain.com
- You should be greeted with the Mojo landing page. Click Admin Login.
- Login with your email address and the password you set in step 2
- Go to →
- Download Layers and save it to your desktop. Continue with the Install Layers Guide
- Once Layers is installed and activated, thats all you need to do!